Helena, the family PA approached MGN events back in January to seek help in creating an amazing 18th birthday party for her boss’ daughter Natalie. She explained that they wanted a party that was completely unique and that really expressed Natalie’s personality, without being ostentatious.
After explaining the MGN events party planning policy and how the party planning process works, Helena consulted the family and explained MGN’s unique event planning system. The great news was then delivered that Natalie and her family wanted to appoint MGN events as their party planners for her upcoming 18th birthday party.
The team at MGN events then quickly got the wheels in motion and research into a selection of suitable party venues begun. Helena then received an MGN events venue proposal that had a variety of carefully selected venues for Natalie and her family to choose from. MGN events’ extensive venues database made the venue search simple and efficient, and allowed us to propose several suitable venue options for Natalie’s 18th birthday party.
- Natalie had recently moved to Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire from Reading, Berkshire. As a result she had many friends in the Reading and Maidenhead area that needed to attend the party.
- The client was unsure of a “theme” for her event as they wanted something completely bespoke that portrayed Natalie’s personality.
Our in-house Artistic Designer Matthew is involved with every project MGN events plan and Natalie’s party was no different. After a quick phone conversation with the birthday girl, Matt managed to capture an essence of Natalie’s personality, likes and dislikes, and produced an exciting design mood board, full of ideas for Natalie to browse and choose from.
The final concept for the 18th birthday party was a “A Perfectly Pink Extravaganza”. We organised a large coach to escort Natalie’s friends from Reading to the party venue in Hertfordshire and back at the end of the night.
The services and products booked for Natalie’s Pink themed 18th birthday party included:
- A professional London DJ, equipped with Natalie’s party playlist
- 8x Moving head intelligent lights on truss towers with complete wireless LED uplighters throughout all 3 rooms
- Bespoke “Natalie’s 18th birthday” Gobos lighting filter
- A bespoke pink cupcake tower, topped with 3 different designs, all of which represented Natalie’s favourite things
- A bespoke bright pink entrance carpet that spanned the entire length of the entrance corridor
- The VIP carpet runway also had Natalie’s bespoke Pink 18th Birthday party logo printed on it
- A stunning white LED dance floor
- Lounge at the Chateau white furniture to provide a chill out zone, including white Chesterfield sofa, pouffe, arm chairs and low tables
- LED poseur tables, lit up in the pink colour theme
- Candy cart with pink chequered canopy
- Sparkling diamond chandelier table centres
- Pink linen round table cloths
- A large LED bar
- Glittered photo booth with props
- Professional casual photography
- Full videography of the entire event (10 minute video)
- Coach hire
Natalie commented on the night: “This is the best birthday party ever! Thank you so much.”
Natalie’s family had a completely stress free night, as the MGN Event Manager and the MGN team took care of all the suppliers during the day and night.
The family PA, Helena, kindly sent us the following testimonial:
“MGN events came up with excellent ideas from the start after a short brief from us. They presented us with several very good venues and once we selected which one we wanted they helped to build and finesse the party from start to finish. They were extremely helpful, patient, competent and creatively had some great ideas to help us pull together a fantastic party! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them and would definitely call on them to help again with future events. The birthday girl described the night as the “best ever” and it was a really memorable way to celebrate her special day in style.”
Check out the pictures in Natalie’s Pink themed 18th birthday party gallery (private gallery, please ask Natalie for the password). We have put some pics of the party below for you.
I would definitely call on MGN events to help me again with future events. The birthday girl described the night as the “best ever” and it was a really memorable way to celebrate her special day in style. Thank you for all your efforts!