How To Keep Your Event on Track
There are so many things, people and companies to orchestrate when it comes to organising a party or event, and it’s impossible to keep it all in your head – a ‘to do’ list is an absolute must! Even then it can still feel a little overwhelming.
Despite having thousands of parties and events under our company belt, we never take anything for granted and always follow a set process to make sure no details are overlooked. It works for us and it will work for you:
- Get all your ideas down on paper and pencil in anyone whose services you might need. Book the venue or marquee – you’ll probably need to pay a deposit to secure the date.
- Refine your ideas and develop a plan that includes everything you need.
- Check costs and make sure you’re working within budget.
- Confirm all your suppliers/items you’ll need. Remember to release anyone you’d pencilled in but no longer require.
- Finalise all details, including the menu.
- Make a timetable for your event. Importantly, this should include time to set up before and clear away afterwards.
- Make a list of everything you need to take with you, it’ll save any last-minute panics.
- Call all your suppliers to check that everything is in hand.
- Follow your timetable and ensure everything is set up with time to spare.
- Welcome your guests and enjoy the party!
- Clear up and leave the place clean and tidy.
And finally, do remember to thank everyone involved for their help in making your event a success.
Let's Get You Started!
if you liked this, then you'll love these...
Hosting the luxury event of the season: 7 essential considerations for briefing your event planner
Whether you’re planning a dream, once-in-a-lifetime event or a seasonal social bash, knowing how to brief your luxury event [...]