Maximise your HR team’s employee engagement software investment by incorporating it into your corporate events strategy. By leveraging technology, such as employee engagement platforms, you can create cost-effective and engaging experiences that show your team how much you value them.
With improved engagement and retention, you’ll see measurable ROI that proves the value of your investment. Learn more now.
Read time: 3 – 5 minutes
- How to use HR tech to enhance your corporate events strategy
- How tapping into employee engagement software can demonstrate software investment value
- How using little-known employee engagement software features can boost internal event success
5 tech-based ways to stretch your event budget
In today’s economic climate, HR teams are under increasing pressure to demonstrate ROI and find creative ways to stretch their employee engagement budget. But the good news is that organisations can leverage what they already have in order to empower their workforce to thrive and navigate the complexities of today’s business landscape. And one great way to do that is through employee engagement events. That’s where technology comes in.
Here are 5 ways HR teams can leverage the features of their existing employee engagement software or tech at internal events as part of their overall corporate events strategy:
- Pulse surveys: Use pulse surveys to gather feedback from employees on topics like event preferences and interests. This feedback can help plan more targeted and effective events that are more likely to resonate with your people.
- Feedback management: Collect feedback from attendees after an engagement event, and use it to make data-driven decisions about future events. This feedback can be categorised by topic and analysed to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Communication tools: Use employee engagement software to communicate with your teams before and after events, reminding them of the event details and encouraging them to attend. Sharing photos and highlights from the event can also reinforce its positive impact.
- Recognition and rewards: Incentivising and rewarding your people for attending events or participating in event-related activities creates a FOMO buzz for the next event and reinforces the value employers place on team spirit.
- Performance management: Use performance management tools to set event-related goals and track progress, helping employees understand the expected outcomes of the event and giving them a sense of purpose and direction.
“As event experts, we’ve seen first-hand how integrating employee engagement tech into events can create memorable experiences and demonstrate ROI. Working closely with our clients’ HR teams, we understand their goals, employee preferences, assets and more besides to create unique and impactful events. It’s a win-win situation that empowers organisations to create engaging and valuable experiences for their teams,” says Neil Walker, Production Director at MGN events.
“Here’s my advice for creating impactful events on a budget: use what you have and work with an events specialist to add simple yet effective event planning techniques to make them shine.”
When HR software meets corporate events strategy
Using employee engagement software features like the five listed above should be part and parcel of any organisation’s internal engagement and talent retention strategy.
Whether it’s a company-wide ‘Town Hall’ meeting, a training and development programme, an employee appreciation event, or a social event, corporate and employee engagement events can help organisations:
- Build a positive work environment that inspires and motivates employees.
- Improve morale and job satisfaction by showing employees that they are valued and appreciated.
- Foster a sense of community and shared purpose that unites employees around a common goal.
- Promote communication and collaboration, which are essential for success in today’s fast-paced business world.
It’s crucial for organisations to prioritise communications, employee engagement and well-being by creating a positive work culture. With the help of technology, creating an impactful corporate event that supports employee engagement and well-being has never been easier.
By using software, such as employee engagement platforms, you can create memorable and engaging experiences that show your team just how much you value them. And not only will you make your employees happy, but you’ll also see a measurable ROI against the cost of your software or platform through improved engagement and retention.
So, be sure to put your employee engagement software to work as part of your event strategy – your employees and stakeholders will thank you for it.
Create engaging employee events
Check out our corporate case studies or for more tech inspiration for your next event, contact our team via the form below, via 01932 22 33 33 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s empower your workforce to thrive!
Employee engagement and retention trends 2023
5 amazing and cost-effective employee engagement tactics
Planning a conference? Why not make it an unconference instead!
6 ways hybrid events keep companies on track
How events can help build a resilient workforce
6 Creative Event Ideas for Amazing Corporate Events
6 reasons companies should have a hybrid employee event strategy
7 great ways to improve employee well-being at internal events
The rising importance of employee experience in the workplace and the role of internal events